First take on a DC motor controller.

Well, that was a hacky weekend. I teamed up with Inky and we went on hacking a small plotter with a multi-axis controller. Apart from finding out what design we could throw up with the parts I had around and salvaging a bunch of stuff from dead pc parts we managed to finish the design of the controller board.
There it is, the little beauty:


I managed to miss a few bugs, so I had to resort to several wires, and instead of up to seven dc motors this can control only 6.
Too bad we just didn’t manage to finish it all in time. I will still have to write the code, Inky will still have to deal with some mechanics.

Leave a Reply