This post covers my music player with web interface that I’ve added to my workshop (or, perhaps, I’d better call it “my lab”?) In this post I will walk through the messy details of making such a box and document all the tricky bits.
It’s been a hell of a summer with loads of work at my dull dayjob so that I’ve almost forgotten about everything including this very blog. However once the hell cooled down a little bit I found myself with a few spare days and my usual itch to tinker for a little bit with something. It happened I also needed another linux single-board computer to do some dull geeky stuff. Instead of ordering one from aliexpress once again I dived into the junk and found this little dead piece of hardware:
It’s been a while since I’ve posted something really geeky here, so let’s fix it! Been busy lately making an Android TV stick baseboard you see on the pic below. A lot of build details are just under the cut.
I finally got two more of those allwinner a10-based sticks, this time called ‘CS102 II’. Time to crack ’em open, and see what’s inside.